Sunday, December 17, 2006

Bedlam Baseball at the Brick

I was spotted attending the O-State/Oklahoma Bedlam Baseball Series on Mother's Day Weekend. Wearing full O-State colors, I drove my owners downtown to the Bricktown Ball Park in a silver 2006 Toyota Avalon. Once seated, I read my souvenir program from cover to cover. Although seated in the heart of the opposition I thoroughly enjoyed myself as my team was led to victory 7-0. What a game! Seated next to me was the family of the opposition's star pitcher. His wife was extremely large with egg and although I was very curious as to when she would be laying that egg, I knew that question to be out of place, so I kept my big bill closed. I quacked for joy the next day when my team, the mighty Cowboys of Oklahoma State, swept the Series by winning all 3 games, a feat not appreciated (or expected) by the opposing team. I'm hoping my owners will score tickets for O-State football and basketball. Homecoming could be exciting.

No comments: